Sunday, May 6, 2012

SOME MORE RANDOM PICTURES FROM SOME FUN NIGHTS

Hey everyone. Here are some more great pictures I found. Some of them are just classic. Honestly, I just cannot believe that I'm looking at these photos and they're ALL from 20+ years ago. Sometimes I'm absolutely stunned that all this time went by:

 Gabe at Troublemaker (Michael T in the background)

 Me "slightly" inebriated pre-clubbing at Aimee's dorm room at Hunter. (Thanks Aimee for the correction!!!)
Notice the SWEET Sisters of Mercy pendant along with
the "Troublemaker Skull"
(Think I have enough skulls going on or what?)

 "Jam" and Michelle Meow outside Troublemaker

 Flyer from "Equilibrium" at Tilt, 1992
(around 1992/93 I LIVED for all the Suffering Clown cassettes Bryin Dall was putting out: Turning Wheels, Golden Dawn, My Mother's Dream, De Goude Leeuw compilation, Sullen, Mrs. Trumbull,  etc)

 Tommy and Carrie at Troublemaker
(Anyone have any contact with Tommy? He was hilarious!!!)

 Kenny "Blade" at Troublemaker
(I think he's STILL a bike messenger in NYC)

 Roxy as zombie on the 1 train on our way to Limelight

 Patrick calling it a night at Troublemaker

The remnants of Jesse's house-party: Rob Xian and Joe just DONE

1 comment:

  1. I was listening to this Podcast and I didn't make the connection at first. The interview with Bryan Dahl brought back so many memories of those days.... thought I'd share

    http://edward-reib.com/vhfraterbt/Episode-twentythree.html

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete