Monday, May 28, 2012

ANOTHER BATCH TO LOOK OVER

Here are another set of pictures to look over and reminisce about...enjoy...
And a HUGE "Thank You" to all who have contacted me through this blog! It's been great catching up and getting reconnected somewhat. Keep it coming!
Also,  anyone with pictures they may have that would be interested to have me post them here please contact me! I'd love to add pics that others have taken, as well as club flyers that I mentioned earlier!

 Lisann, Aimee and AJ

 Cassie at Pyramid (with a few friends in the background)

 Brian at The Belfry (God I miss the days of walking around the streets with a 40oz in a bag!)

 Jeffo and Peter

 Rob Xian at Tilt's "Equilibrium"

 Samantha at Pyramid

 Sharon and Joe

Kenneth aka "Dreamer", (with Jesse in foreground) at a show I cannot remember in 1991

3 comments:

  1. Her name was Lisann. She was my penpal from the Cure fanzine called Other Voices. And omg Dreamer. How did I forget he had that moustache?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I lost all my old photos in a flood, thank you for having these! What an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing photos of some of the best times of my life. Sincerely.
    Jordan
    P.s. missing still are photos of Dave and Renee from Dark Wave 6 , tshirts and such, and also John and Sue, could never miss them at the club because they both kept their headscarves on.
    #imissourlowereastsidecrew #thosewerethedays

    ReplyDelete