Saturday, May 19, 2012

THE ONE AND ONLY PYRAMID CLUB

Here are some pictures from Pyramid sometime in 1991. They may be from the same night as DJ Eritch's birthday party, but I can't be sure.
I know it sounds so cliche, but I went into Pyramid for the first time in YEARS last summer, and it just seemed so freaking small.
Then again, about two summers ago I went into the travesty that is the Limelight space now, and was wondering what room I was in since I walked in right off the front sidewalk. It literally took me about ten to fifteen minutes to realize that small space I was standing in was the MAIN DANCE FLOOR!
It just seemed impossible that it was ever so small. I walked out of there so depressed at what is was, although it seems to be the perfect example of NYC today huh?
Anyway, enjoy...

 Amber and Sean

 Anthony

 "Jam" doing his thing

 Mark Crutch (I'd love to see what pictures HE has from this time!)

 Gerard

 Amanda bartending

DJ Eritch

No comments:

Post a Comment