Sunday, November 24, 2013

THE BLOG'S NOT DEAD YET!! SOME MORE PICTURES! THANK YOU JOYCE!!!!

Believe it or not, the blog lives!
Thanks to Joyce, we actually have a few more pictures from about 1992 making their way here to be posted!
Most are from Stigmata (Pyramid), with one or two from Communion (Limelight).
Thank you so much Joyce!
And it's amazing to be back in touch with you!
OK, on to the pics...

Mike and Joyce
Gilli and Noreen (RIP)

Kenny Blade and Mike


Joyce and ??? (Help Joyce!)

Great shot inside Pyramid

Joyce and Gilli

Gilli, Joyce, Rich, ???, Alex (with arm out) and Gerard (I believe) on the left with the blazing spiked mohawk at Communion!

Outside Stigmata (Pyramid) about 1992.
I've really been thinking a TON about these days lately, wishing I had access to more photos so I could TRY and illustrate to anyone who gives a sh*t just how amazing it all was!
As if on cue, Joyce get's in contact with me and sends me some pics!
I've asked before: if ANYONE has any photos, flyers, ads, ANYTHING from this period, PLEASE send them along and I'll post them up and gladly cite the source!
I'd just love to get as clear and complete a picture of this period as possible since I seem to be forgetting more and more with every year that goes by.
Hopefully I'll have more in the future!
*On a side note: anyone walk around the East Village/Lower East Side lately?
Oh my lord...
Time is a b*tch isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment