Monday, June 18, 2012

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...

So it seems that I'm beginning to see the end of my picture run here! So please, if anyone has any pictures to share (or those long requested flyers!), please send them along (at john@slogun.com) and I'll happily post them and cite the source!
I'd hate to see this blog run out of flicks to share from this awesome period of time.
I thought I had more, and maybe I'll uncover some as time goes on, but I've pretty much turned my house upside down looking for any but to no avail.
So anyone that has some pictures from the scene between 1990-1992 or so please, send them along and I promise to post them with your name (unless you'd rather I not use your name).
Onto the pictures...
 Amanda and ? (Is it Mikey Slut?) at Pyramid

 Adam (AKA "Shmuel")

 Tom at Jesse's house party

 Dancing at "Equlibrium": Carrie, Eddie L, Jen and others

 Lauren Vile

 William getting a jump on the dance floor at Pyramid

 Reese at work at Troublemaker (with Bryan and Rustin looking on, and Rory in the foreground)

George and ?? at Troublemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment